Comments

1. says

I felt the same way when I heard her uttering those words! You want me to vote for you and you say crap like this? Thanks for this Amy!

2. Pam says

Will definitely share this tonight at headquarters here in Ventura CA while we are phone banking to Nevada!! You certainly got the message across – thanks and keep fighting – we cannot stop now!!!

3. Tracy says

OMG Amy! I was laughing so hard, I was choking on the doublestuff oreos I’m having for dinner! lololol I’m still laughing, had to stop eating so I didn’t choke to death. That was excellent. I’m going to send it to my county Obama group.
    Still laughing.

4. Tracy says

Forgot to add that I was watching it while wearing my ‘Vote Nov 4th Obama Biden’ tshirt. Good timing.

5. says

So funny. And so perfect. Actually, if we big city folk didn’t pay taxes we’d be real Americans…according to Palin. Remember, in the debate she said she didn’t think paying taxes was patriotic. Huh?
    Love this. Now if only I weren’t so COMPLETELY technically challenged, I’d put it on my blog!

6. says

LOL, Amy. Brilliant. I haven’t had much time to keep up with anyone’s posts lately, so I’m glad you pimped (and I mean that in the best possible sense) it on the SV Moms Thread. I love it and will share it. Gobama!

7. says

AMY!! that’s Awesome!! hahahaha… I really liked it :-)
    I write for LAmomsblog so saw your post on the mass email we get every day.. hee hee….. I hope you get the vid viral :-)

8. says

You go Girl!! I’m passing this along. I love the fact that when I met you (@Blogher) you came across as a sweet, shy young woman. Now, I see there is an out-spoken, wickedly FUNNY woman underneath!! SNL watch out!

9. frank & michele says

I’m forwarding this to cousin Shirley so she can pray for you after she finishes praying for Una & Nana