Well, I guess I know who loves me more!

Originally posted on Selfish Mom

Shop Amazon

Comments

10 Responses to “Well, I guess I know who loves me more!”

1. Cara on January 30th, 2009 9:29 am

ha ha ha that really made me laugh…I can just picture fiona’s face like “whatever” (said with a southern california valley girl type accent)

2. Toni on January 30th, 2009 10:19 am

Nice going, Aunt Bunny.
    I worried about falling down those stairs the whole time I was there and considered it a personal achievement that I didn’t. I’m glad Jakey was there to make sure you were okay. :)

3. Amy on January 30th, 2009 1:16 pm

It was the in-a-hurry/wearing socks combo that did it. I think that’s only the second or third time I’ve fallen down those stairs, not bad for three years. Especially for someone as clumsy as I am.

4. Amy on January 30th, 2009 1:16 pm

Oh, and I forgot: “My shoe!”

5. Michelle Kemper Brownlow on January 30th, 2009 8:21 pm

You are a girl after my own heart!!! I do video blogs all the time! Just launched my own Web Show for Moms….would you like to do a quick couple minute video about self esteem for nest week’s episode?

6. Amy on January 30th, 2009 8:51 pm

@Michelle Kemper Brownlow – Sure! Of course, I don’t have much, but that can be the subject of my vlog! Shoot me an email at owner (at) selfishmom (dot) com to work out the details.

7. Denise on January 30th, 2009 9:34 pm

it is “the bitch is falling down the steps”

8. Amy on January 30th, 2009 9:47 pm

@Denise – Yes, and I can’t believe you let me listen to that whole album – repeatedly! – when I was, what, twelve?

9. Cara on January 31st, 2009 8:28 am

Yes and it was a casette tape….I can’t even spell the word it is so obsolete!!! Do you still have that tape somewhere??

10. Amy on January 31st, 2009 8:47 am

I’ll bet you I do! I threw out most of the cassette tapes years ago, but I did keep some. I just bought somebody that Eddie Murphy CD, and the Robin Williams one, and the Freddie Prince one we all used to listen to. So they’re out there, on Amazon.