Trying to skip Monday…

[kaltura-widget wid="0jgd43clcm" width="400" height="365" addpermission="" editpermission="" /]

Originally posted on Selfish Mom.  All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Amy unless otherwise noted.  Please visit Amy’s Full Disclosure page for more information.

Comments

8 Responses to “Trying to skip Monday…”

1. Toni on August 24th, 2009 6:49 pm

I’ve been meaning to ask — why the move to the front room for videos? (not that it matters, but it’s mucho noisier)
    It does seem like your kids are going back late. A lot of ones I know are back already (today was the first day). L & M go back on the 2nd.

2. Toni on August 24th, 2009 6:49 pm

(Why did my comment include that funky link to something on my blog?!)

3. Amy on August 24th, 2009 7:55 pm

@Toni – Well that’s not how it worked when I tested it! If you check the “Comment Luv” box it’s supposed to give you a choice of your own blog posts to display (or none if you don’t check the box). I had it set up to leave the box unchecked by default, and when I tested a link it looked very good. Oh well.

My blog is being redesigned soon anyway. I’ll try to put it back on after that. No sense wasting time fixing it when it might not work right with the new theme.

4. Amy on August 24th, 2009 7:57 pm

@Toni – Oh, and the move to the living room was just for the change of scenery and so that I don’t have to deal with the blazingly bright sun that comes into the back of the house in the morning. And my computer usually winds up in the living room at the end of the night anyway. I never noticed how loud the trucks were until I started making videos in the front of the house!

5. - E on August 24th, 2009 11:03 pm

Sept. 8th rocks dudette!!! lol (actually, since students always get out on June 26th-28th, when we go in matters very little. It’s still 182 days)

6. Amy on August 24th, 2009 11:09 pm

@- E – Yes, but psychologically, it’s messing me up! Everybody else is talking about their kids starting school this week, or last week.

7. Toni on August 25th, 2009 11:26 am

@Amy – No big deal, I just hadn’t even seen the whole bit at the bottom before I hit “submit”, because I am mostly brain dead. It’s not here now, by the way. So it was probably just a little glitch.

8. Amy on August 25th, 2009 11:39 am

@Toni – No, I removed it from the bottom of your message when I deactivated Comment Luv.

I was trying a whole bunch of weird things with my comments on Sunday, some of it went very wrong! But it seems to be sorted out for now.