Yes, my cleavage is fantastic. No, you can’t take a picture of it.

RBaby Foundation Mother’s Day charity run – please donate!

Originally posted on Selfish Mom. All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Amy unless otherwise noted. This post has a Compensation Level of 1. Please visit Amy’s Full Disclosure page for more information. Amy also blogs at Filming In Brooklyn, Behind the Screen, and the NYC Moms Blog.

Comments

6 Responses to “Yes, my cleavage is fantastic. No, you can’t take a picture of it.”

1. Shari on May 7th, 2010 1:22 pm

Saw you last night but didn’t get a chance to talk to you. You sang great last night!! And your video is super funny today.
    Shari´s last blog ..‘You Again’ With Betty White and Kristen Bell Movie Trailer

2. Una on May 7th, 2010 9:13 pm

Too funny! How would we know they were your boobs! Anyway, don’t be so hard on yourself…YOU RAN 4 MILES!!! Do you know how far ahead that puts you of most
    Americans! Most people don’t do squat. No matter how long it takes you on Sunday you should be very happy with yourself. It’s an amazing accomplishment. Congratulations!!

3. cara on May 8th, 2010 10:53 am

I agree with Una 100%. I didn’t think you were going to be running 4 miles anytime soon so good for you!! Great job and don’t worry about Sunday your adrenaline will be pumping and it will be over before you know it :) Good Luck

4. Toni on May 9th, 2010 2:30 pm

Karen Kane used to smoke a cigarette before performances, to calm herself down. :)
    Hey, boobs, flaunt ‘em if you got ‘em. :)
    Toni´s last blog ..Who can save our archives? Turning to the private sector for digitization.

5. Amy on May 9th, 2010 3:14 pm

@Toni – Now there’s a plan: I’ll smoke a cigarette, cough for twenty minutes, and then sing. :-) I’ve got to find some way to handle this. I was never like that when I was younger and performing all the time.

6. Lisa on May 10th, 2010 9:59 am

Apparently, all you have to offer is your boobs and your lickable legs!! LOL

That was so funny but of course, not for you!! But thanks for making me laugh! I needed that this Monday morning!