A new website called DiamondEarrings.org has an innovative promotion going on. They’re not selling anything yet, but are spreading the word about their site by giving away free pairs of simulated diamond earrings set in sterling silver, and will ship them anywhere in the continental U.S. It works like this:
1) Mention the site DiamondEarrings.org on twitter, facebook, myspace, or your own blog.
2) Go to DiamondEarrings.org and click on “Order Now” on the top right of the page.
3) Fill out the required information and pay for shipping, only $3.77.
4) Wait for your earrings to arrive!
That’s not all: I’m giving away three pairs of these simulated diamond earrings on my site, which will save you the shipping and handling costs!
To enter just leave a comment on this post before I close the comments around noon-ish on September 9th, 2010, and I’ll draw three winners via random.org. Only one entry per household please! To enter you have to live in the continental U.S., and you have to be at least 18 years old. For complete rules please see my Giveaway Rules Page.
Good luck, and go get your earrings!
Originally posted on Selfish Mom. All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Amy unless otherwise noted. This post has Compensation Levels of 9 & 11. Please visit Amy’s Full Disclosure page for more information. Amy also blogs at Filming In Brooklyn, Behind the Screen, Momtourage, and podcasts with The Blogging Angels.
* Just pay shipping and handling fees of $3.77