Google+

Top Ten Signs You’ve Slept With A Blogger

I don’t know what to say about this video, other than it was late, and we’d had a lot of sugar.

A Million Boxes

Quirky Fusion

Resourceful Mommy Media

Originally posted on Selfish Mom. All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Amy unless otherwise noted. This post has a Compensation Level of 0. Please visit Amy’s Full Disclosure page for more information.

Comments

15 Responses to “Top Ten Signs You’ve Slept With A Blogger”

1. Annie on March 31st, 2012 11:09 am

hahahah!!! Loved the swag bag! tooo funny you guys!
    Annie recently posted..Home inventory app ~ and $50 Best Buy Gift Card #GiveawayMy Profile

2. Erica Mueller on March 31st, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh my goodness. Y’all had way too much fun with that!
    Erica Mueller recently posted..Keeping Your Identity Safe During Tax SeasonMy Profile

3. grace on March 31st, 2012 3:56 pm

oh wow. I love the condom one the best. pretty darn funny.

4. Robyn Wright on March 31st, 2012 5:04 pm

ROFL – you all crack me up! Fabulous list!!!!
    Robyn Wright recently posted..Tax time scamsMy Profile

5. Beth on March 31st, 2012 6:00 pm

Saw this online this morning and love it! Thank you all for sharing this. Enjoy the rest of your time at SheStreams
    Beth recently posted..Feeling Bionic-ly ChallengedMy Profile

6. Craftwhack on March 31st, 2012 10:26 pm

That just killed me dead. I love the bursting out laughing at the end bit, because I’m sure it happened a zillion times during shooting this.
    Craftwhack recently posted..How to Make Your Grandma Love You MoreMy Profile

@Craftwhack: A zillion is a pretty close estimate. Maybe on the plane I’ll put together a gag reel. :-)

Amy from Resourceful Mommy Reply:

@Amy: You’ve got to put together a gag reel! :)

@Amy from Resourceful Mommy: I definitely have enough footage!

7. Nikki on April 1st, 2012 11:33 pm

For some reason Amy looked like she was having the WORST time getting through it with a straight face. I cannot imagine why!
    Nikki recently posted..There is No Pink Slime in my BeefMy Profile

@Nikki: Wait, which one? There are three Amys in the video! :-)

8. Patty at A Day in My NYC on April 3rd, 2012 9:21 am

I just lost it with the “swag bag” line! LOL
    Patty at A Day in My NYC recently posted..NY International Auto Show Tickets – WinnerMy Profile

9. Jen on April 4th, 2012 6:20 am

I totally need to sleep with a blogger.

@Jen: You’ll get swag. Totally worth it.

Amy from Resourceful Mommy Reply:

@Amy: Just make sure you disclose!
    Amy from Resourceful Mommy recently posted..Twitter Chat with MADDMy Profile