I originally posted this recipe here. Not only is this my favorite pizza of all time, it also tastes amazingly good leftover, straight out of the fridge. I could eat this every day.
The best part about this recipe is that it actually tasted best made with frozen spinach, canned tomatoes, and jarred pesto. No washing or dicing, you just mix everything in a bowl and put it on the crust. And it’s really healthy. It may be the perfect meal.
One note: after thawing the spinach, you have the squeeze as much moisture out as you can. I use a potato ricer for this, it works amazingly well.
Spinach Pesto Pizza Recipe
- 1 Pillsbury Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can plain petite diced tomatoes, drained well
- 4 tablespoons of Classico jarred pesto
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven and pre-bake crust according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine thawed and drained spinach, drained tomatoes, pesto, and Feta cheese. Mix well.
- Spread onto crust and continue baking according to package instructions.
Originally posted on Selfish Mom. All opinions expressed on this website come straight from Amy unless otherwise noted. Please visit Amy’s Full Disclosure page for more information. Amy also blogs at Filming In Brooklyn, Behind the Screen, Momtourage, and podcasts with The Blogging Angels.